Thursday, May 29, 2014

American Girl- Beforever Line.........

Slide1

Slide2

Slide3
Slide4

Slide5

Slide6

Slide7
Slide8
My opinion: I think its not a good idea. I just wish that they would keep ALL the dolls not just some because they have been here a while and now they are getting discontinued for example Marie-Grace and Cecile. American Girl didn't give people enough time to buy them AND their collection. A lot of women like to get the WHOLE collection for display/ collection purposes, it's not just us kids!!


What do you think of the Beforever line???
 
Bye,
Kayla

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new here! I totally agree! I mean, I saw it coming, the way they were getting rid of all the best friend sets, but still!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Ya... I didn't see them getting rid of it all so fast though that's what surprises me!

      Delete
  2. I agree that American Girl marketing was not so good with Marie-Grace and Cecile. There was a lot of potential in these two dolls and it is sad they are being retired so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the face MG and C were retired so early (I got MG but only got a few items from her collection). They swiped the Treats Table away soooo quickly!!! But I am so excited about the return of Samantha. I might just buy her old meet outfit so I could have an "old Samatha"! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to. That's a good idea with Samantha I might do that to :)

      Delete
  4. I was upset that mg and c sold on a morning tv show for half the price I paid on ag site also the bed was half price too

    ReplyDelete