Saturday, May 3, 2014

MagNeoBio Award!!

I was nominated by the lovely Izzy from http://foreverlovedolls.blogspot.com/

1-Who is your favorite archived HC doll?
My favorite archived HC would be Samantha.
2-Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging on January 16, 2013 because I wanted to share my Love of American Girl Dolls
3-Who got you your first AG?
My first AG was a JLY #13 I named her June. I got her for Christmas
4-Rainy or snowy day?
Snowy awesome photos and tons of playing!!
5-How often do you do the crafts that other blogs post tutorials for?
Not very often my mom and I will come up with our own crafts or revise someone else's.
6-Do you play an instrument?
Yes, I play the recorder.
7-If you could design a GOTY what would she look, be, and act like?
She would have brown hair, and eyes. She would be Hispanic, and she would take in pets as she creates her own pet shelter.
8-Do you have any plants in your room?
No
9-What is your favorite time period in history?
My favorite time period would be 1914 because I love Rebecca's stories and timeline.
10-What is your favorite colour?
My favorite color is blue. :)




I nominate
http://livingadollslife.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment