AG RUMORS! RUMORS! AND MORE RUMORS!
What to believe????
With the Be Forever rumor on a fast track....
I've been following another RUMOR---
From the lips of an AG PS (whose city I won't name) - an Historical doll will be (re)released from the AG Archive mid April 2014.
I know that a lot of (hopeful) people have speculated Samantha Parkington would be re-introduced because she is a favorite and originally the face of Pleasant Company's American Girl collection (packaging). There is a portion (generation) of the AG market who do not know who Samantha is or her story, even what she looks like!
- Samantha's collection was archived May 31, 2009.
- Kirsten was officially archived January 1, 2010.
- Felicity's entire collection was archived on March 28, 2011.
- Molly's collection was archived December 31,2013.
The official position of American Girl is that low-selling Historical items are removed to allow newer items to be released.
*****Also worth noting, another AG CSR said the NOLA collection would be archiving in 2014. (Currently there is very little in their collection).
- Possible 2014 NOLA archival.
- Possible re-release of historical mid April 2014.
- Pushing back release date of a new historical (rumored 1950s) to 2015.
Again this is all speculation. I decided to post this only because the trail on this RUMOR got hotter. We will watch this RUMOR closely. Keep your eyes and ears open.
So what do you think? I hope Samantha will be re-introduced!! I would love to be able to get her and some of her collection!!
Plus I've got to start getting the NOLA Collection! I love Marie Grace and Cecile! I want them!!!
So if you hear anything please update us!!
All credit goes to Rhonda and Living A Doll's Life! Love this blog go and check it out if you haven't already!!