Monday, January 6, 2014

Time To Check Out Our Stockings!!!

 
June: Wow! That's a lot of goodies!!
Lacey: How do we know who's is who's?
Emily: I'm sure we can figure it out!
Katherine: Who's idea was it to dump everything in the middle?
Molly: I don't know???

 
Molly: A Teddy Bear!!!

 
 
Emily: A bunny!!!

 
Emily: I love my bunny!!! (my brother thought the bunny was trying to strangle Emily!! LOL!)

 
June: I got Barrel of Monkeys!!!

 
June: I LOVE this game!!!

 
June: Who wants to play?

 
Lacey: I got a soccer ball!! WooHoo!!!

 
Blueberry: I got a rubik's cube!!

 
Katherine: I got a Frisbee!!!

 
The girls were so happy with everything they got!! Then....

 
Woof, Woof, Woof.......



All the girls: What was that????

 
Woof, Woof, Woof..........
 Stay tuned for more!!!!
 
 
Bye,
Kayla, Katherine, Lacey, Molly, Emily and Blueberry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment