Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sorry Girls Please Read

Hi Girls My main computer has broke down and my dad has to fix it, I hope he will try to fix it tomorrow but he might have to wait till this weekend!!! I'm so sorry but y'all will have to wait to see those pictures of the Dallas American Girl Store some time next week but I will let y'all know they were out of stock on Molly's and I bought the Best Friends package thing .... so I got to take Emily home and me and my parents paid for Molly and when she gets in the store Molly will be shipped to our house, they didn't charge us shipping for her, I will make a video on her arrival!! Bye, Kayla P.S.-For those of you that are curious I'm posting from my Kindle Fire and it doesn't post any pictures

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get your computer fixed soon. I can't wait to see the pics

    ReplyDelete