Tuesday, July 1, 2014

So......What Do You Think Of The New Pets And Their Accessories?????

 
I'm not sure what I think of them.....
 
 
BKB77_main_2
 
I think Coconut is cute but I like the old style Coconut
 
BKB79_main_2
 
Corgi Puppy.... I guess Toasty
 
BKB81_main_2
 
Chocolate Lab Puppy...A new Chocolate
 
BKB83_main_2
 
Dalmatian Puppy....I LOVE This one!!!!
 
BKB85_main_2
 
Apricot Poodle Puppy.... A new Honey??
 
BKB87_main_2
 
Himalayan Kitten...She is cute!!!
 
And I love these Collars!!!!
 
BKB89_main_2
 
Jeweled Collar and Leash...Gotta Get This!!! LOVE it!!!
 
BKB91_main_2
 
Spiky Collar and Leash.....Gotta get this for Meatloaf!!!
 
BKB93_main_2
 
Blossoms Collar and Leash....Cute!!! I just need all of them!!!
 
BKB95_main_2
 
Charm-ing Pet Collar....LOVE it!!!
 
And now all the new Pet Accessories.......
 
BKB97_main_2
 Ehh.... This one is okay...
BKB99_main_2
 THIS ONE IS CUTE!!
BKC01_main_2
 Awww!! This is sooo cute on this kitty!!
BKC03_main_2
 This one is cute but I don't know if I would buy it.
BKC05_main_2
 I like the headband.
BKC07_main_2
 The cone is weird even if it is a real thing. The vet stuff is cute though.
BKC09_main_2
 The new bath set is cute. I always wondered why its so high up. Real dogs owners lean over a tub.
BKC11_main_2
 I don't know what the paper is ,but the treats are cute.
BKC13_main_2
 This is cute!! I LOVE the cake!

Pet Beds:
BKC15_main_2
 This is cute!! I say this will fit a girly kitty like Praline.
BKC17_main_2
 This is cute and real artistic!! I want to get this for June and Coconut!
BKC19_main_2
 AWW!!! THIS MATCHS LACEY AND KATHERINE'S COLOR SCHEME IN THERE ROOM I WILL SOOOOOOO BUY THIS!!!!
BKC23_main_2
 This pet carrier is cool but I have 2 so I probably wont buy this.

Bye!
Love,
Kayla!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I like the new collars..... But I liked the old pets better!!!! The pet beds are cute, but I'm not going to get them. Outfits???? Probably not... I'm not to keen on clothes for pets.... But the cat is cute in that outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I like the collars and beds but other than that not much.... The old pets looked better.. Also im not big on dressing pets up because their so fluffy and cuddly..

      Delete
  2. I like the new pets and their additional range of motion. I think they could have made the lab black or yellow and the poodle grey or white. I love the corgi and the dalmatian is goring on me. New Coconut is cute. It's a big leap to change a staple like this; however, all the stop motion makers will like the additional poses.

    I like the leashes and the fact they they match the beds. However, i wish they were more generic. Only the funky set is masculine and even then it's no good for the cat because of the bone pattern on the material. Same goes for the treat sets...definitely dog based.

    Of the outfits the preppy and camping ones are my favorites. It was different back in the early AG years when the pet outfits matched something the doll would wear.

    I love the Cuddles and Cures set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like the corgi and the new coconut but they will never be the original I'm glad I got the originals of some of the pets. I still will probably buy some of the pets but name them differently. I agree most of the stuff was dog based you really cant buy a pet bed or leash for the cat. I feel the princess leash set was made for the cat but most people probably don't want their cat looking prissy.. I know I wouldn't want my cats looking like that if they weren't like that. I will use the other leashes for my at. My mom will probably make me some beds for my cats if I buy anymore considering I have a lot of pets already.

      Delete