Sunday, November 3, 2013

Homemade Hair bow

I wanted to work on a craft this weekend and when I got the Minipparel Outfit that I won this craft idea came to mind!
 
 
A homemade Hair bow!
 

 
I love it!!

 
Moly looks so cute in hair bows!



The colors look good with this outfit!!
 

 
I love Molly's Hair and bows just look perfect on her!







 
 
Now I'll show you how I made the Hair Bow!!
 
 
 
Find some pretty ribbon you have around the house. This ribbon had the colors of the outfit I won.

 
Pinch it in the middle and tie it . You could put a clear rubber band but I tied thin white ribbon there.

Slid a bobby pin/ hairclip so it will stay in the dolls hair you could also make a headband!
Tada!!
 
Here's the know I tied it 3 times. Lol!
 
 
Hope you enjoyed my craft!
 
Bye,
Kayla

4 comments:

  1. that is so cute it matches the outfit perfectly!!!!! I am probably going to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ingenious. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. No problem i'n always happy to share with my doll lover fans :)

      Delete