Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sorry I Haven't Been Posting!

Sorry I haven't really posted this week it was my school's fall break and we went to the......

I WENT TO THE STATE FAIR OF TEXAS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!! Then yesterday(Saturday) we went to the movies we saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2! Did anyone see that movie? After the movie we went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack for the first time! It was cool I will have some pictures from it at the bottom. The State Fair was awesome. We did a lot of new things this week . 

                                                              Pictures!!!

 Here is a small video they played the  Macarena song and the disco ball went off and they had lights and it was cool..... This was at Joe's Crab Shack.
 Appetizers.
 Lemon peel smile. SOUR!!
 Toothpick? That's my brothers hand he was taking a picture to!
 I wonder if that's real or fake.....
 They were all wearing shirts like this.I thought this picture was cool.
 Table when we were finished eating.
 My brother..
 They had all these shirts for sale.
 More shirts.
 They had a playground I wanted to play so bad but it had just finished rainy and my mom said no.
 Dun-na DUh-na  Dd Da Da Da !!!
 Look at all those teeth.
 At the mall ~ The Frozen display any body going to see that?
 CandyLand store!!! I LOVE BEANIE BOOS!!!
 Food Court Me, Joey, My Mom, and My Grandma had Chick-fil-a, but my dad had nachos from another place in the mall.
 
 Fountain!!
 At Goodwill~ This is the designs in the dressing room.
Peace!!

Bye,
 Kayla

P.S.- Sorry there is no fair pictures my mom took them all and I have to download them.
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment