Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Great New My Life Items At Walmart!!!!!!

I will start off with all the cute clothes!!!

 
I love this pink warm up suit. I love pink and it feels so soft!!

 
This Cowgirl outfit is just to cute!!!

 
Cute!!!!



I love the Fur Vest!!! 

 
Cute Soccer outfit!! I really want a cute Basketball outfit!!



 
I LOVE these Hats!!!! I want these!!!


 
Cute leggings!!

 
The shoes are cute but I'm not sure I would buy the boots because I'm not sure they would fit my AG Dolls and not leave any marks!!!

 
Cute!!!

 
Earmuffs!!!! Perfect for Winter Time!!!

 
To Cute!!!!

 
I love hair accessories and these bands are so cute!!!

 
More cute boots!!!

 
Tennis anyone??? I want this!!!

 
YeeHaww!!!!! I want this!! ( I want everything don't I???)



 
Cute!!



Cute Baseball outfit!! I wouldn't buy it I want one that looks more like a baseball outfit!!!


 
 

 
Gymnastics outfit cute!!! I love that it comes with a duffel bag!!!And a Water Bottle!!!
 
There are tons more My Life stuff will post more later.
 
Bye,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment