Saturday, December 21, 2013

Adding To The Tree.................

The girls were sitting around and talking about Christmas and what they wanted for Christmas! Then.......
 
 
June: We Forgot to put Candy Canes on the Tree!!!

 
Molly: Here they are!!!

 
Emily found the perfect spot for her Candy Cane!!



Emily: Here! The Perfect Spot!!!
 
 
 
Lacey: Hmmm, where should I put my Candy Cane?

 
Lacey: I Know!! Right here!!

 
Katherine: I want to put mine right up front!!!

 
Katherine: Um, Molly? What are you doing?
Molly: I can't reach! I just needed a little boost!!!

 
Molly: I want mine way up here!!! Ok??

 
 
June was wondering where she could put hers?

 
June: I know, how about right up front next to Katherine's?

 
June: That's the spot!!!

 
June: Awww, I love how the tree sparkles! It's so pretty!!


 
Our Tree!! What do you think?


It's sparkly and pretty!!!
 
 



We made the Candy Canes with red and white pipe cleaners. We cut them down and shaped them!!

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye,
Kayla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment