Monday, December 2, 2013

Did You Know That In The McDonalds Happy Meals They Have Mini Build A Bear In Them????

My mom saw the commercial and just knew that we needed them for my dolls!!! So when we went shopping yesterday we stopped and got these 2! What do you think?


 
I love this pink bear! 


 
It's the perfect size for the girls!!

 
We also got this Gingerbread doll!


 
Aren't they cute?


 

 


 
You also get a coupon to take to Build A Bear for a FREE T-shirt for your mini bear!!
 
Go see if you can get your doll a new stuffed animal for Christmas!!
 
Bye,
Kayla

6 comments:

  1. those are super cute I LOVE the ginger bread man

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D I got the pink one the other day for Haley! Aren't they cute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla, I didn't receive your email yet about the bean bag chair for dolls! I need your contact info to pass along to AHHProds so they can send it to you. I hope I didn't miss it somehow? Thanks so much! Jen at AG Doll Play

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent it to you! I think I sent it to the wrong address....... Still I sent it!

      Delete