Sunday, December 1, 2013

We Bid Farewell To Molly!!!

I'm so glad I got her and Emily for my birthday! We were checking americangirl.com and see that a lot of her stuff is gone!!

Look and see:

 
Award Winner!
Price: $110
Sold Out
 
 
Price: $85
Sold Out
 
Price: $138
Sold Out
Price: $68
Sold Out
 
Price: $39.95
Sold Out
 
 
Price: $129
Save: $5
Sold Out
 
Price: $254
Save: $14
Sold Out
 
 
Price: $24
Sold Out
 
 
Price: $20
Sold Out
 
 
Price: $12
Sold Out
 
 
I hope you have been able to get the Molly and Emily stuff you wanted. I've seen the prices on Ebay and they are crazy high!!!
 
Bye,
Kayla
 

3 comments:

  1. I saw that the lunchbox set is sold out today too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! People always attack the retiring dolls...... All I need is her Christmas dress and I will complete what I want from Molly. And Emily.

      Delete
    2. I wanted her books so bad :( I was going to buy the box set because it was cheaper but so well. :(

      Delete