Monday, February 10, 2014

OK, Time To Start Getting Ready For Valentine's Day!!!

I wanted to start with the Valentine Plates and Napkins!
 


I found these Valentine napkins and plates at Wal-Mart for .99 and started trimming them down. I used a canning lid for my template since that's what I use for the dolls plates.
 
 
I'll start with the plates. I trace the canning lid onto the plate

 
Make the circle over what pattern you want for you plates


 
 Then cut them out
 
 
And you have a Valentine Plate! Super Easy and it adds come color to your table or Doll Party!
 
 
Open up the napkin


cut out the square's of the napkin, you will have 4

 
Fold the 1 square in half

 
Then in half again! So your are turning your big 4 square napkin into 4 individual squares and each individual square is folded into a 4 square napkin (does that make sense? I hope so)

 
Your finished product, 1 plate and 1 napkin! Hope you enjoyed this craft!
 
Bye,
Kayla
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment