Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Have You Been Target Lately???

They are starting to stock their shelves for the Holidays!!!
 
 


 
Our Generation!!! Look at all this stuff!!!!

 
I'm in Doll Heaven!!!! LOL!!!

 
 
I really like this bed!! I might have to see about getting one!!


 
This School Bag Set is really cute!! 

 
I LOVE this Dress!!! It would make a great Holiday Dress for Lacey!!

 
This is a cute back to school outfit!!!

 
Great Winter outfit! Love the boots!!!

 
I want this Slumber Party Set!!!

 
This is to cute!!
 
 
I Love purple and this dress!!!


 
YeeHaw!!! Love the Cowboy (I mean Cowgirl) hat!!!
 
 
 
I like this, I could use it to practice doll hair styles!!??

 
A Cute closet!!
 
 
These cases are cute! I have the Badger one and I really love it. Check it out here:
 
 

 
 
Cool!!!



 
I LOVE the Horses!!!
 
I got one from my cousin for my birthday!! Check it out here:

 
I've been wanting rain boots for my girls!!


 


 

 

 
They have cute clothes that are pretty good quality for a whole lot less money!! Plus I love that they have books that come with the outfits! I LOVE to read so extra books are nice!!!

 


 

 

 
 
I do like some of their dolls!!! There's one or two I wouldn't mind having!!!
 
 
I love the doll and her riding outfit!!!
 
 
I have this set and I LOVE it!!!! Check it out here:
 
 
Then the Doll Cars/Bikes and so on.........
 
 
To cute, my mom says it looks like the one she had when she was little!!

 
 
Love the Scooters!! I want one!! ( I want everything don't I?) LOL

 
 
The Jeep!!!






 
The RV!!!! I want this!!! LOL!!!
 
 
I haven't seen the Owl Lunch Box, The Stable, or the computer but I'm on the lookout for it all. Please let me know what you find!!
 
Thanks,
Kayla
 
 
 
 

4 comments: