Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lacey Having Fun Outside!

Me and Lacey went to play outside today!!
We took a couple selfies!!
 

Lacey: I wanna ride daddy's scooter!!!

Me: NO!! You'll get hurt you can't even reach the handles!!!
Lacey: Fine I'll just sit on the car.
Small photo shoot!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                       End of the photo shoot.
( Daddy's holding me. )
Ohhh whats this??
Camera..... Look at me !!
Posing by a tree uh hu!!
* Trying to climb !!! *
WHOO I GOT UP!!
Can you spot the difference ? * Hint- It's only one thing missing *
Like my shoes??

Daddy's making sure I don't fall and scratch my face.
Big tree.... I ain't climbing that thing!!
Walking back home in front of daddy!!!
See the sun set ??
AHHHH I'M STUCK IN THE CRACK!!!
HELP MEEEEE!!!!!
I already see the moon I guess it's time to go in !! I was having so much fun!!!

Bye,
 Kayla and Lacey !!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!I LOVE the name lacey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah!!! Were you been here lately??? Thanks I like the name Lacey to !!!

      Delete
  2. omg lacey!!!! did she really get stuck?? btw can you do a review on emily? i'm getting her for christmas ( i hope, shes on my wish list!! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No she wasn't stuck out here in Texas when it's this hot giant cracks form in the ground her leg fit perfect down there not even any dirt marks on her legs. Sure I'm going to work on a review of Emily hope you get her for Christmas I want Saige !!!

      Delete