Monday, September 2, 2013

I WON A AWARD !!

I won this award twice!!! :
 
 
                           


http://keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com has created a award and I was nominated by : http://aggirl79.blogspot.com so thanks !!! Now I have to answer some questions :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What made you decide to start blogging?
     I saw AmericanGirlFan's Blog and I wanted to be like her once I got my first doll June I wanted    to share the cool things I did with them !!

2. What is your fashion style?
     I'm really laid back no dresses at all! Only jean shorts and jeans !! But you never know in the future.

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
     On my mom's side of her family she's the only Daughter and I'm the only Granddaughter so we're the only girls in the family!!

4.What are some of your blogging goals?
    To have a lot followers and reach my 200 comment!!

5.Where is your favorite place to shop?
   Thrift Stores, Claire's, and Justice!!!

6.What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
    200+

7.What are your talents?
    Sports, Drawing, and Music!!

8.Are you a leader or a follower?
   A little bit of both !!

9.What is one of your favorite quotes?
    " Girls can do anything boys can do !! "

10.Do you have a favorite book or book series?
     I like American Girl, Little House on the Prairie, Through Breed, and The Saddle Club book series.

11.Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
      I would be both Smart and Stylish !!

12.What is your favorite flower?
      Rose because it's my Birth Month Flower and it's really pretty !!

****************************************************************************

I Nominate ........................................................................


Liz @ AmericanGirlFan.com

The Spicy Girls @ Doll Delight

Char and Natalie @ Doll Diaries

Hannah, Me, DollLover, Melody, Janae, and Autumn @ AGVDC (AGVille's Dolls) Online Club for 18 inch dolls 

Hannah Chu @TheSuperDollies

Jen and Zoey @ AgDollPlay

Tara Lynn @ All My AG Dolls Oh My

Angelique S @ My American Girls Story

Meghan @ Girly Doll Type

Melody Silverleaf @ Tea Time with Melody Q

My Froggy Stuff

The Doll Crafters

Thanks for nominating me !!!
Bye,
 Kayla !!!


 

2 comments: