Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy Fat Tuesday!!! (I know we are late!!)

Happy Mardi Gras!!! I know I'm a day late but I wanted to still share my pictures because I thought the girls look to cute!!!
 



 
 Emily:Peek A Boo!!!
 
 

 

 




 
 
Then Sugar decided to get in on the Fun!!
 




 
LOL!!!
 
This is how we made the mask!
 
 
Supplies you need:
Glitter Foam Sheets
Sticks/Skewers
Feathers
A mask pattern
Scissors and Glue Gun (not pictured)
 

 
We turned the glitter foam sheet over and just traced the pattern so it would be easier to see and not mess up all the glitter and the "pretty" side

 
The cut the eye holes out

 
Tada! Doesn't it look good? I think so

 
Glue the feathers any way you want!

 
The take the skewer and glue it to one side


We put extra glue so it would hold



 
The finished product!

 
I LOVE this one, I think the feathers go great with the gold glitter!!
 
 
Thanks for looking!
Bye,
Kayla
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great photo story. Love the mask. Sugar is so sweet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me and my mom made them. I love sugar!!! :D

      Delete