Tuesday, March 4, 2014

More Doll Size Finds!!

Well, this past weekend the weather was great but we did have a ice storm headed our way so we went to do some shopping so we didn't have to get out again. We saw this sale at some storage buildings and we decided to stop and check it out and this is what I found:
 
 
These two doll size chairs! They do have some flaws to them but I couldn't pass them up!

 
The seat is ok, on one chair there is some tears but my mom and I are going to make some seat cushions so it should be ok.

 
This chair leg looks like it has been chewed on? but that's ok!

 
I think they look good!

 
June really enjoys her new chairs! They are a great fit!

 
June decides to lay down, she's tired!

 
I found this jewelry/keepsake box! I'm going to refinish it and use it for the girls!

 
Gotta fix the lock

 
Looks good!

 
This is where the sticker was, overall it's in great shape!

 
June: Hmmm, I wonder what's inside and what can I put in here?

 
June: Look!!! A new purse!! For me???

 
A coin purse that is perfect for a handbag for the girls! Katherine will love this purse!

 
I love it! The Front

 
The Back

 

 
The Inside

 
The girls love their new purse.

 
No tears or stains.

 
June modeling the new purse

 
Perfect fit

 
June looks good!

 
I also found these cute little bowls

 
They are in good shape

 
Bottom of the bowl

 


 
I thought they would be good cereal bowls for the girls

 
June with all the goodies we got this weekend!

 
I got everything for less than $7! Hope you can find some great Doll Size Finds!
 
Bye,
Kayla and June

2 comments:

  1. Great finds! This weekend must have been the time for them. I have a series of posts coming up on our recent finds.

    ReplyDelete