Saturday, March 8, 2014

More Doll Size Finds

I found these great items at Dollar Tree!
 
 
The cute Mini Hats that will work great for our St Patrick's Day Celebration and these great round boxes that I thought would be great for a Hat Box for my dolls caps and floppy hats!

 
5 for $1 that's a great deal!

 
They are so cute!


 
Katherine modeling the hat

 
Molly wanted to try one on

 
Don't let they look good? I love the hats! We celebrate St Patrick's day real big in our house because it's my Mom's Birthday!
 
Molly: Kat you look good in that hat with your red hair!
 
Katherine: Thanks Molly! You look like good to! Like a  Leprechaun in ALL that Green!!
 
Molly: Is that good or bad??
 
Katherine: A CUTE Leprechaun!!!
 
Molly: Oh!! OK!! Thanks!!

 
Here are the boxes

 
They are big but not big enough for the cowboy hats and other big hats!

 
June: Lacey! What 'cha got?
Lacey: Mom bought us a hat box for all the caps and summer hats!

 
June: Cool! Here's my cap!

 
Lacey: Hey it fits!
June: Great!!!


 
They even hold the new hats! 


 
Lacey: And the hat box is so pretty!


 
Hope you find some great Doll Size Finds! It seems lately everywhere I turn I find something!
 
Bye,
Kayla, June, Lacey, Katherine and Molly

4 comments: