Sunday, March 16, 2014

Yay! I Was Nominated For The Liebster Award!

I was nominated by Izzy from foreverlovedolls.blogspot.ca
1-Apples or Oranges?
I love apples!!
 2-If you had to move to Europe what country/city would you move to?
I would move to .... ummm... idk.
 3-Who is your idol?
My idol is Elsa from frozen
 4-Springfield or Maplelea?
Springfield
 5-If you had to give one of your dolls away, which one would it be?
I would make a doll out of cardboard and give it away!!!
 6- What is your dream car?
A pink or blue mustang.
 7- What would you re-name Saige GOTY 2013?
I would re-name her Summer.
 8-If you could travel back in time what time period would you travel to?
Back to probably 1930's.
 9-Do you have any siblings? If you do how many?
 1 brother.
 10-What is your favourite cake flavor?
Chocolate!!
 11-What is/was (if you are an adult) your favourite school subject?
My favorite subject is English.
I was also nominated by Melody from http://teatimewithmelodyq.blogspot.com/
Girl of the Year? Saige 2013
Historical Character? Molly McIntire
Snack food? Peanut butter and bread.
Dinner? Fish!
Beverage? Lemonade.
Dessert? Any chocolate!
Writing implement (pen, pencil, etc.)? Pencil
Flower? Rose
Disney character? Elsa
Book? ANY BOOK!!!!
TV Show? Liv and Maddie
Thanks for nominating me!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment