Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy National Dog Day!!!

I want to give a big shout out to my AG Dogs! I love them all and I'm so happy to have them a part of our family.



My brother's dog Papi likes to "hang out" or Hang Upside Down with my girls and their Dogs!! While Coconut, Yank and Bennett get some Lovin!!!


Whew Weeee! Papi is tired from all that "Hanging Out"!!! LOL




The whole gang hanging out!!!










 These aren't the ONLY Dogs in our House!!!








HeHe!!! Happy National Dog Day!!!

Thanks,
Kayla

8 comments:

  1. great pictures kayla.the first and fourth are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, question: why isn't june wearing a top?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly is not wearing a top . I did think she looked cute! I tried to make her look like a seventies girl .

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Sorry I deleted it by accident! I have Molly wearing a tube top, like in the seventies!

    ReplyDelete