Monday, August 12, 2013

Want A New Dress For Free??

Check this out:

American Girl Doll Clothes

We offer everything for your American Girl Doll from fancy party dresses, adorable shorts and pants, cute sleepwear, coats, cool looking beachwear and a fantastic selection of American girl doll accessories which include purses and shoes.

Now you can add to your daughters American girl doll wardrobe without spending much as our prices are the best you will find online GUARANTEED!

Also all of our products include FREE SHIPPING, so what you see is what you get.
largest selection doll clothes
 
 
Go to the website and check it out!! The clothes are cute and they have a great selection! Plus Free Shipping!!!!
 
Go To:
 
Have fun and Please come back and post what you got for Free!!! I can't wait to see what I get!!
 
Bye,
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. I entered that to get a free dress 2 months ago and it is still not here. I emailed them but no word back. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the heads up. I'll let you know what happens and please let me know when you get your dress.

      Also, thank you for checking out my blog. Please follow me.

      Delete