Monday, August 19, 2013

I Removed The Poll About Following Me

This is Kayla's mom and I removed the poll that she had up because it is hurting her feelings that some people posted that they would Never Follow her! I know if she put that up as an option then she has to deal with it, but it hurts me to see her hurt!!

She is trying SO hard to do a good job on her Blog and she Blogs because she loves to read and write and she wants to share her experiences with other girls that Love AG and other 18 inch dolls as much as she does!!!

It fills her with so much joy when she see's that she has a new Follower or someone post a comment on something she post.

I want her to have fun with this blog and I encourage her everyday to her best and Honor God in Everything she does. I just wish others would do the same.

Thank you,
Kayla's Mom

8 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry that your feelings were hurt. Don't let those people upset you! You have a great blog and I enjoy checking it out. I can't follow because my mom doesn't let me join things on the computer until I turn 11 which is in December but I do read it! You have a Great Mom that loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think people would choose the never opinion because ethire they dont know how to follow or their parents dont allow them to follow you so being said in a non hater tone they would never be able to follow you because of no permission, i hope i cleared things up a bit for you. p.s please do more posts i enjoy this blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya im working on some post but if they didn't have permission they should have marked no not never never is just being mean and this world is getting much more mean people in it im sure they didn't mean to be mean or they were planning on it .

      Delete
  3. i woundnt let these two neverlanders get to you, just ignore it besides you got so many people who love this blog, never let people get you even if its in hate, anger, trouble,envy. never stop doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I know they shouldn't get to me but thanks for the cheering up anyway!!! Thanks for commenting thanks Bye,
      Kayla!!

      Delete
  4. I'm SO sorry people would say that! I don't want to see you hurt, you matter to me! (FYI, I would follow you!) You are amazing! :D

    Dolllover <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok. Thanks im happy my followers care about me!! BTW ~ I LOVE! YOUR PROFILE PICTURE!!! Thanks for saying you'd follow me!!

      Delete