Monday, August 19, 2013

My Trip To American Girl Store Dallas!! ( Part 1 )

Hey! This is June and I'm ready to show you our trip to The American Girl Store Dallas!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so this is part one!!
 In The car I sat with my mom.
 Traffic oh traffic !!....
 Construction on a bridge .
 Driving Hi Grandma Hi Grandpa !!
 Stop Light turn GREEN!!!
12:53 and still not there !!!
 Stopped at Target to find this coupon for 10$ off a 100$ purchase!!
More Traffic in Dallas!!

We are here at NORDSTROM!!
 There it is!!
 Me and Mom in front before we go in !
 I hear Angels :  Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah
 Cool elevator design !!
 The front.

Me and mommy in front of the store !!
Bye,
June

To Be Continued....

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much kayla for showing us your trip to ag place in dallas.i love going to ag place,I went to the one in boston for my birthday a few months ago.ihave been to ag place 3 times all in boston.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool I wanna go to the ones in Boston and New York!! I love going to the AG stores to!! I'm going again next month for the Saige's Scavenger hunt !! The last weekend in August I'm going the Houston AG store Houston!!

      Delete