Monday, August 12, 2013

Springfield Is Having A Christmas In July Sale!!!!



Go and Check it out!!! I love Springfield Dolls and their outfits are so cute and a really good price. Especially if you go to Michael's and have a coupon. That makes for a Great Deal!!!

Look at this:

Wristlet

Wristlet

$3.99
 
Isn't it cute?? I want one!!
 
I LOVE All these:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Trunk

    Trunk

    $34.99
                                            
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I like this bed!! It would be cute for Molly and Emily. I would paint it red.
 
 
 
I have the armoire from Wal-Mart and I love it!!!
 
 
Soccer Outfit

Soccer Outfit

$8.99
          
 
 
I want a Soccer Uniform for my girls.
 
 
 
This is to cute.
 
 
 
Go and check it out there is so much cute stuff that you will want to put Everything in your cart!!!
 
Bye,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment